Saturday 3 March 2012

Ready, Set, GO!

Where have you been all my life?

For those who don’t know me, my name is Amy Grace. I’m from Essex.....Yes you heard correctly...ESSEX!!  The stereotypical image of an ‘Essex girl’ would consist of the dumb blonde/bimbo persona, white stiletto heels, silicone enhanced breasts, peroxide blonde hair and an over-indulgent use of fake tan.  Honestly....we are not all like this!

There is a certain thing in life I tend to obsess over...apart from food (of course)....its clothes!!  If I was a multi-millionaire I would shop 24hours a day, 7 days a week.  Unfortunately...I’m not, and have to work my ass off if I want to feed my obsession!

This blog will pretty much be about ‘ME’ (not in a spoilt way!) , my clothes, my style, what I love, what I hate, what I’m doing and where I’m going! I hope you enjoy reading my blog.....and who knows...it could turn out to be something special.

Until we meet again.

Amy Grace
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments