Sunday 4 March 2012

BERLIN


Disco Pants - American Apparel, Fur Coat - Topshop, Bag - Topshop, Creepers (Footwear)






Relax, I’m here!

I’ve decided to come back....my first EVER post was not too scary after all!

On the 25th Feb it was my birthday...and I turned the ripe old age of 24!! I know deep down this is not old....but I can’t help thinking it is! Seriously...being 16 years old trying to get into bars using my sisters I.D, seems like a distant memory!

Anyway...to celebrate in style I went off to Berlin.  It was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G, and I would highly recommend it to anyone.  After taking in most of Berlin’s history, e.g. The Brandenburg Gate, the remaining stretches of the Berlin wall and the Holocaust museum, we decided to end the day, and start the next in a club!

Fashion is equally important in Berlin, and they are certainly not short on quirky little vintage shops...which I LOVE! So if you ever happen to be in Berlin, you MUST go to ‘Made in Berlin’ ‘OFT’, and ‘Garage’ (where you buy clothes by the kilogram!)

Love

Amy Grace
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments