Wednesday 11 April 2012

H+M 'Glamour Conscious Collection'

Behold H+M’s exclusive 2012 Conscious Collection….


H+M have recently announced they will be launching their ‘Exclusive Glamour Conscious Collection’ across some of their stores….and it lands tomorrow people!! (12th April 2012). It feels like yesterday we were all going MAD for MARNI!

The whole collection is made from sustainable materials, including organic cotton and recycled polyester.  ‘Fashion with a conscience’ – Well I never!

I am desperate to get my hands on this blue tuxedo blazer and shorts – How hot does Amanda Seyfried look?  I have heard a few looks will be sold online, so the P.O.A is to get up super early tomorrow and try to shop online....my fingers and toes are crossed!

Basically, H+M have pulled it out the bag again…who wouldn’t want ‘red carpet’ looks on a budget?

Good Luck!!

Love
Amy Grace

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments