Saturday 9 March 2013

Monochrome Trend S/S13


I’m taking my blog back to the monochrome trend. Like I said Here, the monochrome trend isn’t going anywhere fast, which is perfect because it suits everyone!  You really can dress it however you want.  It’s such a ‘chic’ and simple look to wear, and never fails to gain attention when done well.

So here it goes….

I bought this sweatshirt top from Zara for £39.99 (Buy Here).  Not only does it tick the monochrome trend, but it also ticks that urban / ‘varsity’ trend which also seems to be everywhere right now. Basically, it’s a winner and well worth the money.  The shorts are also from Zara and cost me £22.99 (Buy Here) I weren't too sure if this outfit would work, but it definitely does. 

So let’s go bold in monochrome!

Love
Amy Grace
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments