Tuesday 26 February 2013

Crochet


I hope you all had a good weekend.  Once again, mine was crazy. I celebrated my 25th birthday from early Saturday morning to Monday! Let’s just say I won’t be going out for a very long time.

I have been dying to show you this crochet top/dress for ages, which I bought from eBay for about £12.  You would never know this was so cheap, and I could easily see this being sold in Zara or Topshop for double the price.  I pictured myself wearing it during the festival season…but fuck it, I couldn't wait that long.  The Levi shorts were from a vintage shop on brick lane, and cost around £18. I wear them all year round and as soon as the sun decides to come out, my tights will come off. Easy peasy.

I received the most A.M.A.Z.I.N.G pair of purple 'holographic' shoes for my birthday. If you follow me on Instagram, I’m sure you already know what I’m talking about. 

Love
Amy Grace
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments