Tuesday 12 June 2012

Cat-Eye


One thing that fashionistas and celebrities share is a mutual love for sunglasses. With so many brands, shapes and colour’s to choose from, it is impossible to be happy with just one pair!

At the moment, I am in love with the ‘Cat-Eye’ trend and these amazing sunglasses by Alexander Wang are the reason why.

I know what you’re thinking....”Cat-eye sunglasses are sooo last season!? Yes, they were big in 2011…but I promise you, they are even bigger this year!  The distinct shape of ‘cat-eye sunglasses’ has EXPLODED into 2012.

I spotted these sunglasses about a year ago, and they have been on my ‘wish list’ ever since!  At £216 they were not cheap, but I like to view them as an investment!  I bought them online from a website called ‘The Corner’.  Check them out HERE.

All I need now is some sun!!

2 comments:

  1. Those sunnies are really cool!

    Mary Jane
    ahintofredness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ,is in my wishlist too !! I wanted to get one so badly :)

    http://lbbbymior.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments